1) Which of the following is a non-volatile memory?
A) Random Access Memory
B) Read Only Memory
C) Virtual Memory
D) Cache Memory
2) MIDI means
A) Multimedia Instrument Digital Information
B) Multimedia Instrument Digital Interface
C) Musical Instrument Digital Interface
D) Musical Information Digital Information
3) Permissions of read-only file in Linux Operating System is represented as
Permission of read-only file in Linux operating system is represented as 444
4) What is the default file extension for all Word documents?
5) Which of the following translates a program written in high-level language into machine code?
C) Operating System
A Compiler is a computer program that translates code written in a high level language to a lower level language, object/machine code. The most common reason for translating source code is to create an executable program (converting from a high level language into machine language).
6) Which of the following is the lowest data model?
A) physical data model
B) logical data model
C) external data model
D) none of the above
There are three data model levels, from highest to lowest: conceptual, logical, and physical. Conceptual data models are the highest level.
7) Which of the following describes a relational database?
A) It provides a relationship between integers.
B) It consists of separate tables of related data.
C) It retrieves data related to its queries.
D) It provides a relationship between floats
8) A file management system can typically access records from
A) Only one file at a time
B) Many files at a time
C) Only two files at a time
D) None of the above
9) This command lets you view the contents of a file in DOS.
In computing, type is a command in various command-line interpreters (shells) such as COMMAND.COM , cmd.exe , 4DOS/4NT and Windows PowerShell used to display the contents of specified files on the computer terminal.
10) The input device that is most appropriate for playing games on a playstation is
B) Touch Panel
D) Track Ball