1. Swadesh Darshan Scheme launched by Government of India does not include the development of which of the following tourist circuit?
A. Heritage circuit
B. Sufi circuit
C. Ramayana circuit
D. Coastal circuit
Swadesh Darshan’ Scheme Comes Under the Initiative of the Ministry of Tourism (MoT) provides Central Financial Assistance (CFA) to State Governments/Union Territory Administrations.
Swadesh Darshan scheme Includes thirteen thematic circuits have been identified, for development namely: North-East India Circuit, Buddhist Circuit, Himalayan Circuit, Coastal Circuit, Krishna Circuit, Desert Circuit, Tribal Circuit, Eco Circuit, Wildlife Circuit, Rural Circuit, Spiritual Circuit, Ramayana Circuit, and Heritage Circuit.
2. With effect from 1 April, 2017 the minimum wage for unskilled labour in Uttar Pradesh has been fixed at:
A. Rs.7000 per month
B. Rs.7400 per month
C. Rs.7800 per month
D. Rs.8200 per month
3. Which one of the following states is ranked economically at the top but lowest on the basis of sex ratio?
A. Madhya Pradesh
C. West Bengal
4. According to the National Family Health Survey- 3, private medical sector is the primary source of health care in India for:
A. 50% of households in urban areas
B. 60% of households in urban areas
C. 70% of households in urban areas
D. 80% of households in urban areas
5.Which Among the Following Statements Are True About ‘Urja Ganga’ Project?
a) It is a Gas Pipe Line Project.
b) It Was Launched in October 2016
c) It Runs from Iran to India.
Choose the Correct Answer from The Code Given Below
A. Only b and c are Correct
B. Only a and b are Correct
C. Only a and c are Correct
D. All a, b and c are Correct
6. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer from the code given below the lists:
List I [Industry]
A) Sports goods
B) Match box
C) Brass ware
D) Wood carving
List II [Centre]
A. A-2, B-4, C-1, D-3
B. A-3, B-4, C-1, D-2
C. A-1, B-2, C-3, D-4
D. A-3, B-4, C-2, D-1
7.In which year UNO adopted a definition of absolute poverty?
8. Which among the following is not a parameter for estimating Global Gender Gap Index of World Economic Forum?
9. Where was the first world summit on social development under the aegis of UNESCO held?
B. New York
10. Which among the following services is not provided under Integrated Child Development Services [ICDS] scheme?
A. Supplementary feeding
C. Distribution of free books and school dress to the children
D. Health and Nutrition Education to 3-6-year-old children